- To provide a safe, loving, child-centered environment in which to lay a sound Biblical foundation for our youngest members.
- To partner with parents to encourage them in the task of spiritual training for their children.
- Before their third birthday children’s brainsreach 75-90% of their development and are twice as active as adults.
- Development in language, emotional and physical areas explodes in toddlers when early experiences encourage them.
- Babies and toddlers absorb Bible truths and values long before they are able to verbalize them.
Our Objectives: In view of this position we create a safe, loving, learning environment that is child-centered and age appropriate. We do not baby-sit! Our staff and volunteers engage in structured programming utilizing all the senses to enhance development.
Creek Kids Worship (sunday)
- An age appropriate Children’s Church experience providing programming geared toward a more traditional worship and learning style.
- Combined age groups offering developmental learning and a sense of unity.
- Service times run in conjunction with our 8:15 and 10:45am adult worship
- Nursery is provided for infants through one year by a nurturing, trained staff throughout the morning.
Bible and Life Club (sunday)
- Provides small group instruction for children divided by age.
- This classroom setting presents a more personalized time of learning and development.
- Children are encouraged to attend this teaching time at 9:45am.
Adventure Club (wednesday)
September through April
AboutB.L.A.S.T. is our ministry for elementary students and stands for Bible Learning and Sharing Time. Our goal is to lead students to the hope of Jesus Christ in a safe, fun, and loving environment. Every activity, Bible study, and lesson is designed to show children that Jesus is the only way to eternal life, and we do it on a level that elementary students can understand.
Elementary Sunday GroupsOn Sunday mornings students go to the 3rd floor where they are involved in Bible Study, games, activities and songs just for the elementary student. The classes are grouped by grade and the students will meet teachers who plan fun activities & Bible-based lessons to explore God's word together.
Students are dismissed from the 8:15 and 10:45am worship services to go to their class. For the Bible & Life classes at 9:45, the students go directly to their classrooms.
Elementary Wednesday Groups,
Elementary students meet in room 301 at the start of the evening. During this time the lesson for the night is introduced through videos, games, or activities in both a large and small group setting. Students will discuss how to apply the daily Bible lesson to their own lives with their small group leaders.
During the second half of the evening leaders and students move to the social hall, room 111, for games and music that reinforce the lesson learned during large and small group time. Students are dismissed to their parents @ 7:45.